Bad Mums’ Club is back again!
Join us for a fab night full of fun, laughter, like-minded women and…prosecco!
Being a Mum isn’t about being perfect, it’s about doing as best you can and we all do that day in and day out. It doesn’t stop us feeling guilty though, especially when the plethora of Facebook posts suggest every other Mum does it better than we do.
Give yourself a break and a night off from the kids – come along to Alkrington Community Centre on Thursday 14th June for our Bad Mums’ Club event.
On the night we will be joined by:
* Guest Speaker Helen Davies – Fresh from appearing on Channel 4’s new show Buy It Now mum of 2 Helen has come up with a genius idea of the EasyMat Mini and is flying high with it! A Mumpreneur who never dreamed she would be doing this. You won’t want to miss her story about how she got started. Plus she’s bringing along her EasyMat Mini to show you. It’s bloomin lifesaver for all those times your kids throw their plates off their high chairs.
* Our Sponsors BUBBLE Babysitting App – The Bubble team will be telling you all about their trusted babysitting service plus giving all Mums a free gift that you won’t want to miss! Their app is the solution to your baby sitting woes.
* ALL Season With Carrol – Carrol stocks some beauiful lingerie in her shop and will be bringing a pop up stall plus offering a FREE bespoke bra fitting on the night. Hands up who might have been wearing the wrong bra size for years?!
* A SUMMER Swish – Time to shake up your Summer wardrobe by swopping your items with someone elses. Simply bring the clothes you won’t be wearing this Summer, exchange them for tokens, and use them to get your hands on something totally different. It’s like shopping but free!
*A BOOK swop – sort out your Summer reads by swopping books you have finished with a new one from another Mum.
* The Lighthouse Project – They will be offering advice on how to get back to work, help shake up your CV and even sort out your home finances.
All this PLUS our sponsor BUBBLE is treating ALL MUMS to a complimentary glass of fizz on arrival
See you there ladies xxx
Tickets just £5 (plus the Eventbrite booking fee) book here