So, I was thinking about what I should write about for my next blog post and, inspired by the Ellen DeGeneres Show and a popular drinking game (ahem), I’ve decided to share my ‘Never Have I Evers’. You know, the one where someone says a statement and anyone who ever HAS done that action at some point in their life must take a sip of a drink (and I’m not talking tea)!
We’re all friends now right? Let’s share some Bad Mums confessions. Here are the some of my personal experience ones that I would definitely have to drink along to!
NEVER HAVE I EVER…
- Sprayed deodorant on my child’s PE kit after realising it’s sports that day and I forgot to wash it.
- Pretended a tampon was a tube of sweeties…only to disappoint my child by refusing to give them one.
- Given my kids chocolate for breakfast to put an end to a morning meltdown.
- Accidentally fake tanned my daughters cheek after she feel asleep on my newly sprayed (and not yet set) arms.
- Counted down the minutes until I could put my kids to sleep and enjoy a medicinal glass of wine (in peace).
- Let my child think her Mummy is a lot younger than she is (18 to be exact…ssshhh!)
- Passed off shop bought cakes as my own for the school fair.
- Blamed my child for something I’ve broken when quizzed about it by my husband.
- Claimed my child was younger to get free entry to a soft play area…only to have them pipe up their ‘real’ age to the person at the till.
- Spent quality time with the kids watching CBeebies Bedtime stories just so I could perv at Tom Hardy!
Please join in with me and share your ‘Never Have I Evers’ in the comment box below. This could be a long drinking game ladies ; )